[3830] WPX SSB W7DCM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W7DCM M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 04:32:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W7DCM
Operator(s): W7DCM
Station: W7DCM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  100
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

My objective was to do better than I did last year.  2018 saw 80 Qs, 71 mults,
and a score of 8875.  I wasn't sure I was going to break that due to conditions
and to a hamfest that I didn't want to miss.

The highlight was getting Madeira Island on phone....not easy from Arizona!  I
got them last month on CW during another contest.

So....are the bands coming back?  My log seems to suggest that.  But I'm also
making more of an effort to pound the key and click the mike.