[3830] WPX SSB NB6U(N6ZFO) SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NB6U(N6ZFO) SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 06:20:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NB6U
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:    0
   80:   16
   40:   63
   20:  272
   15:    5
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Much of weekend was to finishing repairs/upgrades to our 16" telescope at
our Taylor Observatory.  Sunday, attended a premier of a movie produced by
locals/friends in our county.  Plus a major Observatory public night on Saturday
-- performance of the Big Bang Band Travelling Star Show.  Attendance was
massive and stars were stunning for the first time in weeks.  As president of
the observatory I'm pretty much obligated to be there, even though WPX
performance was fairly dismal.

Conditions poor to miserable in the times I was on, still the rate was often 150
or more at times.

73 Bill n6zfo