[3830] WPX SSB EA8RM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8cac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EA8RM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:37:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   18
   80:  128
   40:  671
   20: 2209
   15:  397
   10:   31
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

I missed CW :))

2 nights = 2 nightmares

No way to have answers to my calls on 40/80 both nights. The hughe splatters in
EU bring no space to call and have rates (even no spots), better to be all time
S&P specially when you just have less than 1KW.

>From fisrt night i miss USA beverage and from second night i had problems with
40m USA antenna  (not funny), so no sense to spend all time just CQing on low
bands, so i change the strategy and breaks times, to look for rates on high
bands, finally USA guys save my life wuth 20m rates.

Very nice competition with my good friend NP4Z (WP4X), we missed YV1KK, sorry
for that. A a lot of fun on "scores on line".

Many thanks to OH4KA and www.hambuy.es

2 x ICOM IC7610
2 x EXPERT PA (sometimes 1KW)
RA6LBS HP filters