[3830] WPX SSB 9A9R SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 9A9R SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 15:03:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: 9A9R
Operator(s): 9A9R
Station: 9A9R

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: GRASENICA
Operating Time (hrs): 26:24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1235
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Contesters tnx for calling me!

Decide to participate contest Friday late afternoon with no one preparation b4.
2el yagi to high for EU and locals. No any other dipole or something...
First hour of contest I notice lack of another dipole, and 1300 W peak was like
QRP.
My signal was probably strong but not so strong that all big guns and antenna
farm
owners find out suitable to call just 100Hz from my long time calling QRG, like
UP0L, HG8R, YO3VU, EM2Q.
Live score WEB  can give you some motivation.
Condx  ..... few JA s, USA only 200 but I am not complaining. Nice weekend. Tnx
you all GH  Vlatko 9a9r