[3830] WPX SSB PS2T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2yu@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PS2T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 01:52:39 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NA PY2NDX PY2YU PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GG58WF
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    7
   80:   69
   40: 1058
   20: 1624
   15: 1125
   10:   41
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

First of all we want to thank Oms, PY5EG, for give us the opportunity to use his
great station

This year we had many PYs stations at same category. Our big fight was with our
friends at PX2A and the race was tight.

Unfortunately we suffer during all afternoon and night both days due a noise
that blocked our RX do USA direction. Even strong stations were hard to copy!
Sorry who called us but we didn't answer.

Thank you all for QSOs.

73 de PS2T Team