[3830] WPX SSB IO4X(IT9RGY) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IO4X(IT9RGY) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 10:07:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: IO4X
Operator(s): IT9RGY
Station: IR4X

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   41
   80:  408
   40: 1574
   20: 1460
   15:   27
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

It has been a tough contest but I wouldn't have thought anything better than
that!
Despite high bands were marginal, with even 20m not in a good shape with just
nice short opening to US late in the evenening, I would say 40m were great, 80m
as well but only with good antennas.
The dipole on 80m didn't allow me any good run indeed so I just used the second
radio there to pick up some QSO.
15m just few qso for SA mults and 160m marginal as well but with good signals
even from US.
I am still wondering why the MULTS count is not a bit over 1200 as I expected.

Saturday morning I had several PC crash fixed only in late afternoon, so the
40-20m running at that time has been definitely under my expectation.

Super fun with E7DX, LY29A, E7DX, ES5TV, 9A73A and others on cqcontest.net

In the end I had fun, I improved a lot my SO2R skill and I inaugurate the new
IO4X callsign.

A big THANKS goes to IR4X for let me use the station as well as all the support
to setup the station just before the contest!