[3830] WPX SSB KZ5MM(W5PR) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KZ5MM(W5PR) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 15:12:32 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KZ5MM
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  172
------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

I believe this will be a new record for me. A new record low score for 10
meters. I looked back 20 or 25 years and the lowest I found was about 58,000
points. First day was miserable. Worked one local first night. Had 59 stations
including any dupes, in the log at the start of Sunday morning. Both days had
huge noise levels. I never worked anything pointing anywhere but south. I worked
a hand full of US stations, all on scatter. D4C called me at 1938 on Sunday. I
heard CN3, but he QSYed before I could get him. Everything else was SA with the
exception of a few Caribbean and Central American stations. No VE or XE! Kept
watching the bandscope for new "blips" and labelled each one with the
callsign. If next year is expected to be worse than this, I will see you on 80
or 160!