[3830] WPX SSB NA8V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NA8V SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 22:41:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 19?
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    7
   80:  452
   40:   91
   20:  717
   15:    3
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Between the limited condx, the precip static, the NCAA tournament and struggling
with a new station configuration didn't get in so many hours.  By the end, the
station was pretty well straightened out.  My beloved Spartans did well.  The
sun finally came out.  All was well.

Had a very high swr on my 40m antenna so limited time there to not blow anything
up (it's back to normal).  75 was more fun anyway.  I was able to hold a freq on
20 but between the very severe QRM and not so great condx never managed to break
100/hr.

I look forward to the WPX cw.  Should be a much better contest........

greg/na8v