[3830] 144SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 06:11:16 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s):
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 54  Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,296

Club:

Comments:

Late start and with my most basic set-up...FT-991 barefoot (50 W), single KB6KQ
horizontal loop 4 ft. above the roof of the car, and all SSB - no 'digital' (not
even any 'original digital' - a.k.a. "CW").

"DX" to N5QH in EM59, AC0RA/R in Iowa (EN31 and EN42), K9MRI in EN70

23 different calls in my log. Thanks to 8 stations who were able to hear and
work me from all 4 of the Grids I visited.

Thanks to all who participated, to the Central States VHF Society for their
continued sponsorship of the Spring VHF & Up Sprints, to the support team of
KA2KQM, W0ZQ and WB8BZK and to WA7BNM for the 3830scores.com reporting
resource.

'Til the 222 MHz Sprint next week.

73, JK