[3830] MoQP K0I Rover M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP K0I Rover M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 22:32:48 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2019

Call: K0I
Operator(s): KI0I N0UMP W0DR
Station: K0I

Class: Rover M/M HP
QTH: MO/XXX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  119      4
   40:  262     26
   20:  305     30
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  686     60      0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 91,648

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

First off tnx to all the patient ops who repeated their call or rprt for us.
The condx Sat were weak and usb  wud take a caller down right after the call was
sent. The reply was gone ! We only had 400 q`s after Saturday was done.
Sunday things perked up a lot and we stayed busier. 346 q`s in 6hrs compared to
400 in 14. Geeez.
There were some followers on the spot page and as soon as I sent the spot to the
MOQP page U guys were there ! Great! W0S crew was on us with 18 of 24 counties
visited. K5CM and W5TM of OK did a fine job of chasing , and even got em in the
log on 20m in several counties.
N6MU did his usual chase and made the log 43 times ! Congrats John! Other
frequent calls were K3WJV ,K1RO, W6OAT and WB9HFK . Many others with multiple
log entries and we Thank you .
The radio was a 7300 Icom with a 500w solid state amp behind it. I ran 3-400w as
my Hustler coils are not KW models and hamsticks are rated 300 pep.
The 40m Hustler coil split the skin like an overcooked hotdog! Black tape was
applied in case of rain and we went on. Logged and sent cw with a Dell laptop
and N1MM+.
Outside of a few pc hiccups everything went well with rigging and motoring.
A big thanks to my driver buddies Bill N0UMP and Dave W0DR. We had fun despite
some despair over conditions.
It`s always fun to hit the roads and see what happens , I`m looking forward to
the next contest wherever it takes me .
Thank you all and 73 ,
Mark KI0I      K0I/m  MOBILE UNLIMITED HP