[3830] GaQP N4N(@W5JR/M) Rover Multi-OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jr.lists@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N4N(@W5JR/M) Rover Multi-OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 07:53:06 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2019

Call: N4N
Operator(s): W5JR WK4U N5ZZ KX4MZ
Station: W5JR/M

Class: Rover Multi-OpMixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:       0       0
   80:     298       2
   40:    1118      62
   20:     302       9
   15:       0       0
   10:       0       0
    6:       0       0
------------------------
Total:    1718      73  CW-Dig Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 224,320

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

Another GQP in the books. Thanks to all who followed us around the state through
58 counties. Used the pair of Flex radios again this year (6500 & 6300). Had
a second Hi-Q 580 available this year to go along with my normally installed
Hi-Q 580. A Little Tarheel mounted to the roof rack completed the antennas for
our 3 bands of operation. The LT has been our second antenna in the past.

If we sent your call wrong, even though we worked you in the previous county,
our apologies. Remember, we are bouncing around in the back seat while going
over the bumps and get extra characters tossed in for no extra charge.

Bands seemed off a bit during the day on Saturday, but a steady rate with county
changes. Activity really picked up a couple of hours before dark. Never able to
get a rhythm on 20 SSB like in previous years, but did pick up much needed
mults. 40m remains the main band during this part of the solar cycle. Didn't
hear some of the regulars this year until late on Sunday. Guess many were
watching The Masters, hi.

N4N Rover is looking forward to next year already. See you in 2020!!