[3830] 222SprngSprnt KO9A/R Rover QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimkb3aft@aol.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt KO9A/R Rover QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:21:15 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: KO9A/R
Operator(s): KO9A
Station: KO9A

Class: Rover QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I no longer have a 222MHz antenna up at the home station so decided to jump in
the car with an old Alinco DJ-280 and see how many of the locals I could feed
some points to.

Completed the full four corner dance with K9JK/R in ~12 minutes which was cool -
who knew you could run a little rate with an HT?  Also caught Tim, K0PG from all
four stops.

Thanks to K9JK/R for the grid corner tour - got to see many of the spots I've
worked him from literally hundreds of times over the past decade!

73 & hope to see you in the 432 sprint,

Jim KO9A