[3830] MiQP W1NN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP W1NN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 13:27:33 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2019

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   14     0
   40:    6     0
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   20     0  CW Mults = 15  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 600

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Conditions seemed good during the short time I was on.  Skip on 40 was short
enough from Northern Ohio to easily hear the small number of stations active at
that time. Overall activity seemed low.  There might have been more activity on
phone but I couldn't find my mic.

I have operated mobile from Michigan in this event several times and it's a lot
of fun.  I was hoping to do it again this year, but I just returned from
overseas a couple of days ago and was too jet-lagged to make driving safe.

73, Hal W1NN
Medina, Ohio