[3830] FlQP K7SV SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K7SV SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:11:59 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

   40:  249     0
   20:  188     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  437     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 117,116

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun once again chasing the mobiles all over FL and working the many fixed
stations as well. I thought condx were much better than they have been the past
few years. Sat 20 was quite good to south and central FL with spot opening to
the pan handle. 20 appeared to be closing later Sat afternoon, but came back to
life later. I was still working stations at 9:30 PM. Worked my last county
(Franklin) early Sunday morning. Worked two stations on SSB to help with the
mult, but didn't count them here. This one always holds my interest!

RIG K3 - DX DOUBLER - K3  Dipole @ 70ft on 40 and a4s @ 50ft on 20.