[3830] FlQP NN7CW SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn7cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP NN7CW SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 00:55:38 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 19:26
Radios: SO2R

   40:   474
   20:   588
   15:    54
   10:     1
--------------------
Total:  1117    0  CW Mults = 80  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 178,720

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I have to say that I am really amazed by the activity, and therefore the
size/success of this QSO party. Kudos to the ones who have grown the FQP to this
remarkable level of recognition!

As an FCG member, to make a humble contribution, my goal was to be as present on
air as I could: so I neglected the mobiles and made sure I had at least one run
station on air. Most of the first ten hours I went interleaved, but one could
tell that I had run out of steam by the end of the first day. I spent some time
on 15 on Sunday and the 54 QSOs I had came from all over the US, so I believe
there could have been more action if more people had given it a shot. I was also
secretly hoping for some new WAS states on 15, but I guess you can't have it
all.

In a nutshell, I had a great time and I can't wait for the next one!

73, Wolf

PS: Due to the lack of time for preparation, I went with WinTest and fudged the
TX QSO Party module. There's a good chance that I screwed up the scoring a
little, but I hope it's not too far off.