[3830] FlQP WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] FlQP WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 05:31:04 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 04:09
Remote Operation

   40:    0     0
   20:  105     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  105     0  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 10,710

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
Normally I bitch about poor participation in state QSO parties.
This weekend turned out be to be EXACTLY the opposite.
Working 51 of the 67 counties convinced me the rest were also there.
Last minute station maintenance @ NX6T kept me off the air the last
2 hours on Saturday so I missed a lucrative 40-meter opening.
FQP should run AT LEAST to 04:00z - those 2 extra hours could also
make 80-meters possible.
Overall tho, this was a fun GiG.  The unsung heroes were the rover
stations who put so many counties on the air.
Look for my writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com