[3830] FlQP N4TB SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4TB SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 08:29:39 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: N4TB
Operator(s): N4TB
Station: N4TB

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 16.0
Radios: SO2R

   40:  340     0
   20:  531     0
   15:    7     0
   10:    0
--------------------
Total:  878     0  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 252,864

Club:

Comments:

Great Fun, thanks all for the Q's.
Condx Saturday were good but propagation was about what you would expect at the
bottom of the cycle. Very few EU QSO's on 20 but 20 was open for USA QSO's right
up to the end of the contest on Saturday.

Sunday started off slow then got slower! There were numerous times Sunday
afternoon when I could only see 5 or 6 stations between 14.000 and 14.050 on the
P3 display. Most of them were chasing /M stations in the 14.040 to 14.050
window.

Worked two radios all weekend. Thanks to those who hung around while I completed
A Q on the other band. The Dueling CQ function in N1MM worked great.

Rig: K3, FT-1000MP
Ant: 40, dipole at 70 feet, 20 4 ele at 70 feet, 15 4 ele at 70 feet.

73, Terry N4TB