[3830] FlQP WN4AFP SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP WN4AFP SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 14:47:33 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 11.75

   40:  205     48
   20:    2
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  207     48  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 86,856

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

WOW! This was another amazing FQP! I didn't have the opportunity to put in two
full days like last year, but I had a fun 11+ hours. I almost did the sweep, but
I missed Okeechobee and Gadsden. I used a paddle for all CW contacts and had a
great time with it. It was also fun to compete with my fellow QPers and CWT ops.
 I also heard a few Swamp Fox members and many South Carolina stations. SC guys,
please check out the Swamp Fox Contest Group.

I want to thank all the amazing mobile ops for being out there and for all the
Qs. Here's the list...

K4OJ 37, N4TO 25, AD4EB 22, AD4ES 17, N4CW 16, K8MR 12, K4KG 11, KU8E 10, N4FP
8, K4FCG 3 and KN4Y 2.

a few stats...
Best Q/Hr rate - 48
Number of Band Changes - 4
Hour with Highest Activity - 2300z
Number of time I sent my callsign in pileups - 1702 (estimate)
Number of unique mobile stations worked - 11
Number of 40m QSOs - 253
Highest CW speed used during a contact - 44 wpm