[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 20:36:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 1

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): :33

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  40
   20:  46
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  86  Mults = 82  Total Score = 7,052

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Time got away from me.  It's a beautiful day and the rain stopped for a while.
I opened the shack windows, doors, and garage for the first time this season.
Even wore a T shirt and I have been needing 4 layers of cloths this winter.
Trying to make progress on the pathway through the garage so I can work on the
antenna switching. Ordered VA6AM band pass filters so I can move towards SO2R.
Relocated the SAL30 coax so it is out of the way for the mowing crew.

Signals were good on 20 and there were quite a few inactive guys who got on the
air. Bidirectional mode worked best.  Of course, the SteppIR did not work on 40
so used the low inverted vee.  It was fine because skip was short.