[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt VE3SMA Rover QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3sma@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt VE3SMA Rover QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 11:21:27 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: VE3SMA
Operator(s): VE3SMA
Station: VE3SMA

Class: Rover QRP
QTH: FN03
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 8  Max Dist(km) = 96  Total Score = 311

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Operated on 10 and 24 GHz only, mostly from two sites in FN03, with a quick trip
to EN93 at the end.  Weather did not really cooperate...mostly cool and light
drizzle, so neither tropo nor rainscatter were very significant, except my best
dx QSO certainly had a rainscatter component.

I just got my new FT-818 hooked up as the 24 GHz IF radio on Friday, so it was
good to test it with VA3ELE and find that the new interface circuitry is
actually working!

73, Steve VE3SMA