[3830] 7QP N6MU SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP N6MU SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 18:56:14 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2019

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   63
   40:  126
   20:   90
   15:   10
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  289     0       0  Mults = 110  Total Score = 95,370

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Decent conditions on 20 until 22Z when the band folded and I couldn't hear the
mobiles any more. 15 was open nicely for a while but few were there. Top mobile
for me was K7TQ with 22 Qs followed by N7XU with 19 and N7WA with 12. Thanks to
the many county line operations and expeditions. This is always a fun Party!
73...

John, N6MU                    TS-570 & 5BTV