[3830] NewEngQP N1DC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N1DC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 00:22:59 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NOR MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

   80:    175       0
   40:    146       3
   20:    239       6
   15:      1
   10:
------------------------
Total:    570       9  Mults = 64  Total Score = 72,384

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Tom K1KI and the NEQP team for another great NEQP.

My goals this year : Make the NE top 10 in SOLP, beat my 2018 score, work 500
stations, score 70K+ points and work more than 60 multipliers. Making the top 10
will be determined later. I achieved all the other goals and exceeded last
year's score by about 17K points

Conditions were just OK here. Some openings were good with loud stations
calling, but there was some deep QSB and QRN making copy difficult at times.

Mid-day Sunday things really slowed down. 20M had a lot of spotlight
propagation.

I had trouble finding and copying NE mobile stations this year.

Nice to work a bunch at 7 land and IND stations.

RESULTS

90% running / 10% S&P

51 state/province mults, 16 DXCC countries, 33 New England Counties

Thanks for all the QSO's...it was FUN !

73,

Rick N1DC