[3830] NewEngQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 00:26:47 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     44
   40:     65       21
   20:     38       15
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    147       36  Mults = 47  Total Score = 15,510

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very fun.  Worked the INQP all Saturday, so this was mainly a Sunday partial
effort.  Here in the cold tundra of Michigan, we so rarely get beautiful days,
and it so happened that one fell on this Sunday.  Had to go out and enjoy some
of it.  My goal was to get as many Q's and points as WN4AFP did last year, after
he won the INQP LP out of state.  Well, amazingly enough, I did and then
continued on a bit.  I was pretty lucky, there was short enough skip on 20M for
me to make a considerable amount of Q's.  40M was perfect, and 80 was good
enough to make a bunch of CW only contacts.  If I didn't love the INQP so much,
I'd try a full time effort on this one.  Problem is, there are just too many (4)
QSO parties on this weekend.  But think I budgeted my time alright.  When you
know you're not going to win a plaque, then a wise man told me "to compete
against yourself".  I beat last year's score, so in that aspect I won, hi
hi.   Very fun contest.  Thanks to the mobiles and everyone for the Q's.