[3830] ArQP K5CM SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] ArQP K5CM SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 23:45:22 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2019

Call: K5CM
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K5CM

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   152    10
   40:   575    74
   20:   426   139
   15:     3     3
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1156   226      0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 148,456

Club:

Comments:

Condx were not that great, and the noise level was high from all the spring
storms, but still a few nice runs. Pam got sick at the last minute, so I was on
my own and unsupervised on this one hi hi. She stayed home and worked me from
the home station.
Thanks to Don (K5DB) and crew for organizing the event.
All Q's are important, but here are a few of the most worked.
20 or more: N5KW, WB8WKQ, NS4X, W9DC, W6OAT, N8II, KN4Y
14 or more: WI7N, N8NA, K4BYN, K1IB, K0HNC, AG6V, W9AV, W8PI, N2CQ, K3YP
10 or more: W8TM, W6OUL, W5VS, VE3AYR, N1SOH, K8NYG, K1PDI, WB9CIF, W7OM, W5WJN,
KE0TT, KA9FCZ, K2MK
73,
Connie / K5CM