[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 04:08:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 16

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :31

------------
  160:
   80:   9
   40:  29
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  38  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,406

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Jumped in late to the game tonight, but it was fun.  Mostly S and P; however, I
got in a bit of running on 80 early in my stint, but that fizzled out.  So, I
went to 40, worked S and P up through the band, then landed on 7.041, slowed
down from 38 wpm to 30 wpm and began running.  Had a nearly filled docket there.

It was terrific to work non-members:  Roy W7IDM (ID); Dick K8MW (MI); Vlad VE2QA
(QC); Tom K4NMR (FL); and my good buddy (amazing operator) Gary Van Winkle K5KU
(LA).

Great to pick up a few DXers on 40 meters, too:  Peter HA8RM; Armin DK9PH; Dan
SM5IMO; and Noe CM8NMN.  I have no idea how they heard my puny signal.  Can't
believe how very strong both Peter and Armin were here into North MS.

Here's wishing everyone a great weekend.  Until next time!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)