[3830] CWopsT NG7M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NG7M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 03:53:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 23

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 18 Min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  41
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  41  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,681

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Only jumped on for about 18 minutes after a crazy deal in the shack.  I had a
keying line to one of my amps unhooked and it fell down on a ground strap so the
center RCA pin was resting on the strap and keying the key loop! I was going
nuts trying to figure out what was holding the key down on the output.  Wow, it
keyed up one amp for who knows how long and BIAS was on and just about cooked
the amp, but once the amp cooled down and I figured out what was going on, I
jumped on and got a few Q's in.  Anyway, I wasn't in the mood to finish things
out tonight after that scare and the hot amp. :)  thanks for the Q's.  Max NG7M