[3830] CWopsT KU8E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KU8E HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 04:10:47 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 23

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   24
   40:   74
   20:   21
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  119  Mults = 100  Total Score = 11,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Surprised to see 20 meters open this late. Worked north of me, west coast and
short skip to LA. 40 meters was decent too and didn't get to 80 until the last
10 minutes.

Going to miss CQ WPX CW this year. Taking a trip to Ohio this weekend with my
two boys to attend my nieces graduation party. (A week too late for
Hamvention!!) Missed Dayton this year because my son's high school graduation
was last Saturday. Everyone have fun in WPX..

Jeff