[3830] WPX CW MM3AWD SOAB TB-Wires QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW MM3AWD SOAB TB-Wires QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 18:21:17 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: New Deer Contest QTH
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    2
   80:  200
   40:  344
   20:  548
   15:   84
   10:   49
------------

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

That was a blast!
Although weather was terrible (Torrential rain and winds), stopped me from
erecting the main antennas. i was forced once again to go wires only.
I was not disheartened, as i know that this is a good QTH and wires work really
well, only more patience is required!

Bands were hot. Although Solar numbers didnt look great, everything was alive.
I cant remember when i made Q's on all 6 bands in a contest recently!
20m was open all night on both Friday and Saturday, with lots of amazing signals
from all over at the same time.

I did not put up an antenna for 160m, as this is not a mults by band contest, i
didnt fell it necessary. The 2 q's i got there were hard.

I finished up at 1700z having worked 30 hours.
i have work first thing monday morning, so need to recuperate.

Thanks for the amazing weekend, all the Q's and being patient with my weak
sigs.

Setup:
Yaesu FT1000MP @ 5 Watts
N1MM+
Individual Dipoles for each band at varying heights between 50 and 30 feet on a
Spiderpole.
QTH is 300m ASL in a no noise environment

all QSO's are recorded and are uploaded on https://qsorder.hamradiomap.com/
check it out.

See you in the next one.

73, Scott