[3830] WPX CW N7WY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7wy@rocketmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N7WY SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 23:06:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N7WY
Operator(s): N7WY
Station: N7WY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SW MO
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  427
   15:   95
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Too much lightning caused several 2 hour breaks.
WeatherBug spark kept me anxious and safe.

Took a break for an adjuster to assess damage from the 4/30 into 5/1 tornado.
His drone 4K camera took some detail shots of our roof.

Rain and more rain. The soil is totally saturated.

Wow, 20 was really open to China and So Korea Sunday morning.