[3830] WPX CW NK7U(@K7ZS) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NK7U(@K7ZS) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 00:25:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U K7ZS KI7Y K7RF KR7X K2PO KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    3
   80:  216
   40:  818
   20: 1167
   15:  412
   10:    5
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to Joe, NK7U, for his contributions and work on the station.  Just
because his Baker City superstation lives no more, Joe continues to contribute
to the hobby ... lucky for me to my station which is now OUR station!

Joe and others continue to have access to the station remotely through the
Elecraft / RemoteRig setup.  Great to have them aboard for contests ... in a
Hybrid setup ... half remote, half local!

The station put up new record score for this contest, at the bottom of the
cycle!  The antenna work last summer has paid off!  The bands seemed in great
shape, but could it just be the antennas and operators with good ears??!!

Special thanks to Jim KI7Y for his dual All Nighters, piling up those JA mults
and 6 point contacts on 40m!  Jon K7RF for lots of 'remote chair' time, Hank
KR7X for dual visits and even some chair time from neighbor Bill K2PO!  Andy
KE7AUB who is the maestro of 40m SSB did come to listen to this mysterious mode,
CW!

The station performed well, didn't break or blow anything up ... a clean run!

Thanks and 73, CU in IARU!

73 Kevin K7ZS