[3830] WPX CW NX0I SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NX0I SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 00:27:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 22.4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  155
   20:  354
   15:   60
   10:   10
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

First time ever running a contest as a QRP station.  A friend of mine gave me
the challenge, so I thought I would try.  Not sure I will ever try that again.
Especially with lots of summer storms in the area and Tornado's.
80 meters was defiantly out.
Lots of repeats of my call and number to the stations trying to work me, which
really slows things down.  I'm sure a few were cussing me.

Anyway Thanks to all of those that worked me. It was hard but fun.
One of my favorite contests.

Station:
Yaesu Ftdx5000, Hustler 6BTV Vertical, Writelog v.12.39C, Windows 10

Thanks for your patience working me.

73/Jerry/NX0I