[3830] WPX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 00:31:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    5
   80:  300
   40: 1071
   20: 1893
   15:  460
   10:    2
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

During the week prior to the contest, Matt, KC1XX and Andrew were here fixing
rotators and antennas the winter broke. While they were doing that I WAS fixing
and breaking things in the shack. I'd find a bad cable only to loosen the
adjacent cable and cause another problem. This type of fix one thing and break
another happened two or three times a day all week.

Fortunately, Matt and Andrew got everything working except the bottom 10 and
bottom 15 meter yagis. They were not missed. Murphy stayed away once the contest
started.

Every time I thought I had no one left to work, I found there actually were
stations left. That 15 opened better Sunday helped too.

73, Ken, K6LA/ VY2TT