[3830] WPX CW WP2Z(@NP2X) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris@dl1mgb.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WP2Z(@NP2X) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 00:53:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WP2Z
Operator(s): K9VV DL1MGB DL5CW DL5LYM
Station: NP2X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  406
   40: 1203
   20: 1380
   15:  663
   10:    2
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Sunspots are not everything as we learned in Dayton from the Solar Weather Lady!
So we made sure that enough beer and rum was avaiable this weekend.

Most of Fred's antennas were left unusable after the last hurricanes turning
them into modern art. We did some installations and changes. But the Carribean
heat kept us on the ground most of the time. So we had a rather simple setup:

160m: -
80m: dipole @ 20m
40m: dipole @ 17m
20m: 4ele @ 15m fixed to EU
A3S for 20/15/10 @ 10m rotatable 360°

Anyway we had fun working some pile-ups. And when looking at the antenna setup,
quite a nice result!

We German guys have to thank Fred and Lisa so much for their generous
hospitality. We really enjoyed being their guests for the last week.

And many thanks to Seymour, Peanut, Gipsy, Zen, Gunnar, Garfield, Midnight,
Tiger, Kodiak and Ginger for a lot of entertainment.

For the group,
Chris DL1MGB

This Contest was sponsored by Crucan Rum and Leatherback Brewery!