[3830] WPX CW K5RM SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K5RM SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 01:14:51 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 3.39

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  225
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Decided to only work 20 meters this time. I had planned on putting more time,
but being a Holiday weekend and a nice weekend here in Arkansas, I just couldn't
stay inside for this contest.  So put in some time on Friday night, and a little
Sunday afternoon.  Had some good runs for no more time than I put in.  Congrats
to all who did put in the time.  Thanks for the Q's..
CU next time.

73's
John
K5RM