[3830] WPX CW TI7W(N3KS) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KAMAL.SIRAG@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW TI7W(N3KS) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 04:08:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: TI7W
Operator(s): N3KS
Station: TI7W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EK79
Operating Time (hrs): 26
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  106
   40: 1118
   20: 1313
   15:  102
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I always enjoy the WPX contests.  It seems to me that the format is designed to
maximize the opportunity for fun by as many participants as possible.

I only managed 26 hours in this one, the first night on 40m was a blast with
over 1000 40m Qs in just the first night.  Best JA opening I've experienced from
here on 40m.  During the day Saturday, 15m was pretty thin and 20m was the place
to be.  Relatively low band rates really made me understand how 2BSIQ is a good
way (amongst other reasons) to take advantage of conditions like this.  I need
to learn how to do that.  Saturday night saw better 80m conditions from here,
but I only operated until 0400Z.

Thanks for the Qs,
73
Kam