[3830] WPX CW WK5T(N2IC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WK5T(N2IC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 13:50:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WK5T
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  100
   40:  925
   20: 1619
   15:  415
   10:   14
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to be home for WPX CW, and not working at forest fires, like the previous 3
years.

Decent conditions for no sunspots, but awful static crashes for all 48 hours on
20, 40 and 80 meters from big storms one hop away in Oklahoma and Kansas, which,
of course, is the same direction as Europe from here !

Had an extraordinary number of dupes call me. Not sure why.

Thanks for all your patience - I probably asked for a serial number repeat on
20% of my QSO's.

73,
Steve