[3830] WPX CW OG2P(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OG2P(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 16:19:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OG2P

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Suomi
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20: 1761
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

CQ WPX CW is my favorite contest. There was only one antenna in working order at
my home QTH. Thus there was no other choice but go 20 SB.
So many interesting events took place at the same time, Ice Hockey World
Championship Games, French Open in tennis, Formula 1 race in Monaco etc. That is
why I could not dedicate more than 24 hours to the contest, and because no
success was expected due to handicapped antenna situation.
Single-band operation is never as challenging as all band but offers some
comfort to the contesting hunger.
After all I made the right choice in the time split: The Finnish Team won Ice
Hockey World Championship.
I managed to log slightly over 50% DX-QSOs by beaming mainly to JA or NA
directions, of course I missed many EU-prefixes by doing so.
Propagation was better than expected. Static rain made copying hard at times.
Many thanks for the QSOs and see you in the next contests, hopefully furnished
with full complete farm.

73 de Pertti, OG2P/OH2PM