[3830] WPX CW ES2MC SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ES2MC SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 20:12:35 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ES2MC
Operator(s): ES2MC
Station: ES2MC

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: nr Tallinn
Operating Time (hrs): 32,5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1872
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were better than expected, but partly I had the feeling that there
were simply not enough stations QRV to cover the whole time slot on a single
band. Day-time Es moved many to 10m in EU, that had its influence also, but even
with nice signals from US there could have been more callers(?). Makes me wonder
what will a CW contest look like in 10...15 years time, hi!

Have a nice upcoming summer!

73, Arvo