[3830] WPX CW NN7NN M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6xn@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN7NN M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 21:36:53 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NN7NN
Operator(s): K6XN K6ON
Station: NN7NN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   38
   40:   68
   20:   68
   15:   25
   10:    3
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We only operated part time from a cabin at 5000 feet elevation in the Sierra in
a semi-wilderness area. No commercial power, no paved roads. Temperature dropped
to 35 degrees, heavy rain, wind and thunder storms. We had no commercial power
and operated from a small generator, batteries and solar power. We has to limit
our power to less than 300 Watts. We also had to fix an inoperable propane
heater and also get our well pump working. Notwithstanding the above we were
able to fix everything and we had a lot of fun!! We tryed to  provide
multipliers to as many as we could. Thanks for the fun and the QSOs !