[3830] WPX CW 9A0BB(9A3XV) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a3xv@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A0BB(9A3XV) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 12:53:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: 9A0BB
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A4M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Babino brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 36:00
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   32
   80:  243
   40:  705
   20: 1105
   15:  402
   10:  302
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun during the weekend. I made some tactical errors at the beginning of
the contest and start again tired of work and last minute station preparations.
Some automatic to antena switching added. I'm happy our 15 m stack is now
working.

Good openings on 15 and 10 (I had one USA station on 10). Very good 20 m but
unfortunately I lost main 20 m antenna on Sunday early evening, results in
slower rates. I was too weak on 40.

It was fun playing with SO2R toys.

Congrats to local competitors, spatially to Vedran, 9A7DX at 9A5Y.

73
Sale, 9A3XV