[3830] WPX CW HI0LT M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW HI0LT M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 00:52:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: HI0LT
Operator(s): HI3CC HI3Y WP3A
Station: HI0LT

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Dominican Rep
Operating Time (hrs): 30:07
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:   32
   40:  208
   20:  629
   15:  121
   10:    5
------------
Total:  995  Prefixes = 528  Total Score = 1,148,400

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

HI0LT is a special call permanently assigned to Loma del Toro Contest Club.
Our operation was done remotely from different member's locations: Julio
AD4Z(HI3A) and Ez NK4DX(HI3AA) were operating from Miami, FL. Jim WP3A operated
from El Paso, TX. Tino HI3CC and Lor HI3Y were in Santiago, Dominican Rep.
This was a Non-Competitive entry in the WPX.  The station was under test and we
had a lot of technical issues during the 30 hours of operation. A lot of work
was done and the merit goes to Ez (HI3AA).

We used about 40% of the resourses at Loma del Toro (Antennas, Filters,
Switches, etc.) but we were able to reach our goal by making changes and adding
new features for future contesting.

The equipment used were an Icom-7100 (Run Stn) and an Elecraft K3 (Mult Stn).
Antennas were an 80m High Dipole, 2El 40m Yagi, Eantennas (2 x 3BMOX and a 59+
Tribanders, 6El 15m Mono) and 7El 10m Mono.

Thanks for the QSO's

73 from Loma del Toro Team!