[3830] CWopsT K6RB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rb58@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K6RB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 19:53:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 29

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  19  Mults = 19  Total Score = 361

Club:

Comments:

Initially, at 1900Z, on 20 meters, all I heard and worked were NT6Q (Marko) and
K6AR (Jim). Then the band seemed to improve and I ended up with a lot more Qs as
far away as AK (KL7SB), VA (NW3Y), TX (AC4CA), IL (W9ILY) and Canada (two VE3s).
I'm impressed with the performance of this little YCWA antenna, facing south,
blocked to N, NE and NW, with 100 watts of power. Looking forward to a time when
I can put up a more substantial antenna and actually hear people, again :-).