[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 20:17:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 29

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 55 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  35
   20:  28
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 62  Total Score = 3,906

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Being as this session is generally not very exciting, hi, I didn't hit it hard.
I just answered guys and tried to find the guys that always call me.  I also
beamed EU and CQ'd but only got GW4J to answer but also found a few other
regulars who were CQing.  I could not get AA3B to hear me on either band.  I
used to work WJ9B all the time then it stopped for some reason.  I found out why
by accident.  I went to a spot to call someone but he was not there but heard
Will on that freq but he did not send CQ, he was sending cwt WJ9B which does not
get spotted by most skimmers.  Even if you guys who don't use the cluster want
to get a lot of calls you might think about that when calling CQ.

Hope to see many of you tonite.  Could be iffy for some if t-storms are in your
locale.  73

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 40m-80m-trapped 160 @ 55ft

Palstar HF-AUTO    WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog - DXE ncc-2
SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger