[3830] CWopsT OE/W6KC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OE/W6KC LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 20:26:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 29

Call: OE/W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: OE/W6KC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Imst, Austria
Operating Time (hrs): .45

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   1
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   8  Mults = 7  Total Score = 56

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

We are continuing our travels in Europe.  Tonight we arrived at Imst, Austria in
the evening around 7 pm.  I had just enough time to have a quick dinner, setup
my End Fed antenna and rig and get on for the last 45 minutes of the 1900
session.  The End Fed antenna was not very high up and didn't seem to be
performing too well.  I quickly setup my Alpha FMJ vertical and it seems to work
a bit better.  I only finished with 8 QSOs, but I was happy to log my only
contacts from Austria.  Tomorrow we will dive to Liechtenstein for one night.  I
hope to get some HB0/W6KC QSOs in the log there.

73,  Jim, OE/W6KC