[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 03:12:32 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 31

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   3      3
   40:  10     10
   20:   7      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     17  Total Score = 340

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Been far too long since my last NS: 22 March 2019!  Since I last jumped in, it
seems we have some propagation on 20, and I heard neighbor Al, W1FJ on 15 at the
start, but nobody else. Fun to be back, but can I say "rusty?"

Propagation on 20 at the start favored the Midwest, but finally managed some
Left Coasters as they depleted the crowd.  Nice to work Westerners again on 40,
but QRN was strong on that band tonight.  Getting RF feedback into the logging
computer (again) on 80 meters, so apologies to those who heard my exchange
running on and repeating as the keyboard locked up.  Heard many high Q counts
early in the session, so expecting some big scores - congratulations to the
usual suspects!

Thanks for the Qs, and I expect to be more of a regular over the summer.  The
last 2 months of my university life pushed radio to the side completely,
including NS.

73 de MikeNH