[3830] ARRL June VHF KU8E SO 3Band HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KU8E SO 3Band HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:25:20 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  92     45  Total Score = 4,140

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3-100, KPA500 and 5 element Yagi on a 10 foot mast.

Pretty bad conditions on 6 meters. Only good sporadic E opening was for an hour
on Saturday night from 0000-0100z to W1-W3 and W8. Almost all my contacts on
Sunday were on FT8 since there wasn't anyone on SSB/CW and no E Skip. Not really
my favorite mode but they all count.

Think I will try to hang my beam high up in a tree before the CQ VHF Contest in
July to see if it works better. Wanted to do it before this weekend but it's
being raining the last four days so couldn't do it.

Jeff