[3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:29:55 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  506   191  Total Score = 98,556

Club:

Comments:

Did not have FT8 available, interested in how that played out for those who used
it?

Decent Es on 6m, not strong for the most part but workable, didn't have any west
grids until Sunday later in the day, nice to work out west.

Station was tore apart when I started, so built as I went, and never did get 222
on the air, although from up here not a lot to work on the bands above 6m.

Pretty decent fun, great to run into HF friends and chat briefly, great bunch of
guys in contesting!

Thanks for the Q's and fun! God Bless

Rigs/ ants:

6m- IC706MK2, 8877, 5 element at 40ft.
2m- IC706MK2g, 8877, 17B2 at 30ft.
222-off the air
432-FT-726R, 100w brick, 13wl yagi at 40ft.

73 Todd WD0T