[3830] ARRL June VHF K9GX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gx@thepoint.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K9GX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:48:57 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  177    75  Total Score = 13,275

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Had a good time in this one! Nice Es openings, Saturday to W1/W2/W3/VE2 and
Sunday to W5/W7/W0.

Considerable meteor burst activity noted.  Updating shack, we installed the
"Station 1" PC hours before the test started.

Clocks were not set properly on PC or N1MM. At the start of the contest I was
outdoors helping K4FN install a 160m inverted L.

Got QRV about 18:20, 6m was wide open east and I didn't notice the clocks were
off until about 70 Qs and an hour later. Lots of work to do to clean up log.

Thanks for all the Qs. Worked W9WR on 2m for only Q on that band.

This contest is a LOT more fun when the bands are open.