[3830] ARRL June VHF KG6CIH/R Unlimited Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KG6CIH/R Unlimited Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 16:50:53 +0000

  3.4:    2     1
  5.7:    2     1
  10G:    5     2
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  212    77  Total Score = 27,181

Club:

Comments:

Totals include three light contacts with two mults and, plus seven mults for
activated grids.

Very nice opening on 6m to the midwest and south on Saturday afternoon and then
again on Saturday night.  I was solo, and this made me wish I'd had a second
person so we could have a dedicated 6m op to really clean up on the mults.  I
appreciated all the reports about how strong my signal was, considering my 6m
moxon is made out of U channel aluminum and pieces of cutting boards.  Sunday
was pretty dead but I was able to make a pile of contacts with locals across the
bands.

Microwaves are definitely starting to help the score out.  I just need to get
better at moving between those bands faster.  They chew up way too much time.
At least the slower Sunday gave me more time to experiment with those bands.

Special thanks to my frequent fliers:  W1RGA/R, AF1T, W1MKY, K1TR, K1TEO, W2SZ,
KJ2G/R, KE1LI, K1ZE, and N1JEZ.