[3830] TBDC VA6RCN(VE3RCN) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC VA6RCN(VE3RCN) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 21:56:24 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: VA6RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VA6RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DO33
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 3  Total Score = 13

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Threw a low 160m dipole up into the trees. Being so much farther North, the darn
sunset was a long time coming...and I was getting pooped! Heard lots of
stations, but they couldnt hear me. Missed CCO members VE3PN and VE3XB who were
rather strong into DO33. Flip side is the winter will bring an earlier sunset
(that is if we get sunlight at all here at that time of year  :)